* Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from email@example.com. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.WHAT?
The account opening process for consumer and commercial clients creates risk exposure to any financial institution and can be damaging from a risk management perspective. This online training seminar for both Front Line Staff and Managers, as well as Support Staff (Auditors, Risk Analysts, IT/Online Managers, etc.) focuses on the traditional account opening process compared to opening accounts in an online environment.
- A side-by-side comparison of the traditional vs. online account opening environment
- Procedures for traditional versus online account opening
- Review of inherent risks of offering online account opening and compliance requirements for the online account opening environment.
- Top 5 risks that banks and credit unions encounter for both methods
- Lessons learned from online account opening that you’ll want to consider when offering the online account opening service
This recording is designed for product management, customer facing staff, internal auditors, compliance officers, risk managers and senior management.
Terri Sands, CAMS – Audit, AAP, CFE, At-Risk Adult Crime Tactics Specialist (ACT) is the founder of Secura Risk Management and leads the company in its strategic efforts to offer the most pressing and needed services in payments, BSA/AML, Cybersecurity and fraud. Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri consults and speaks frequently for regulatory and governmental agencies on topics including payments risk management and strategy, operational compliance, BSA/AML, financial crimes, operational risk management improvements and efficiencies. Terri has authored numerous publications and articles on payments risk management, fraud prevention, money-laundering prevention strategies, elder financial exploitation, and identity theft red flag compliance. Terri also serves as the Director of the Payments Risk Management for State Bank & Trust where she is responsible for payments risk management and payments strategy. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS – Audit), a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), an At-Risk Adult Crime Tactics (ACT) Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP).
Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri served as the President of the Georgia Automated Clearing House Association (GACHA), a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for the association and its membership. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District. In addition, Terri led the efforts for training financial institutions throughout the Sixth District on the National Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS