The requirements of the CFPB’s Regulation V accuracy and integrity rules are very complex. This package explores the issues that may arise when creating policies and procedures regarding the collection and reporting of consumer information to consumer reporting agencies.
Upon review of all materials your staff will understand:
- The meaning of accuracy and integrity in relation to the requirements of FCRA;
- Specific components of the policies and procedures as dictated by the requirements within Appendix E;
- The guidelines in Appendix E of Regulation V that must be considered in developing policies and procedures;
- The frequency by which the policies and procedures must be reviewed and updated to meet the regulatory requirements; and
- The contents of CFPB’s Compliance Bulletin 2016-01 released in February 2016 regarding accuracy and integrity.
Compliance Management Systems provides our products on a specific topic at a lower cost than you can purchase each item individually, saving you time and money. The Appendix E – Accuracy and Integrity Compliance Management System provides a Director/Senior Management Update, Training Manual, Policy Update, Procedures Update, and a Checklist.