* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable word document in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
Debit Card and ACH disputes become an integral part of a financial institutions requirements to comply with Regulation E. What questions do you ask a consumer? What is appropriate to ask and not to ask? When do you start your investigation, close the investigation and what are your responsibilities regarding timing of notification? Why are scripts so important for your front-line in gathering information? This payments webinar will take you through all the issues you may face with a consumer debit card dispute and how to effectively take care of your consumer while complying with regulatory requirements. Also hear financial institutions lessons learned for not complying, what occurred and how they remedied their gaps.
Upon completion of the recording, you’ll understand the following:
- Questions to ask on the front-line;
- Why gathering the right information up front is important?;
- Investigation timeline requirements from beginning to closing out the investigation; and
- Case studies on financial institution failures to comply with Regulation E and how they filled their operational gap
This recording is designed for Client Facing Management/Staff, Electronic Banking Management/Staff, BSA Officers and support teams, Client Call Centers, Internal Auditors, Risk Managers, Deposit Operations, Fraud managers and support team, Senior Management and any staff handling Regulation E claims.