* Please note that the recordings will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
As of March 11, 2020, COVID-19 was classified as a pandemic. It is important for financial institution to implement their business continuity pandemic plan, which includes updating board members and senior management as well as notification to consumers.
The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic Tools includes: 1) COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Director/Senior Management Update, which provides information on the issue, summary of necessary steps, action timeframes, and an initial risk assessment; and 2) the Coronavirus Customer Notice, which is a sample letter informing customers of the issue, actions taken by the bank to protect them and cotinue operations, assistance programs that might be available, and ways to stay informed. The Notice can be mailed, emailed, relayed on social media or online banking platforms.
This bundle includes the following items at a 30% savings (SAVE $135 off the individual purchase prices.
- Director/Senior Management Update
- Customer Notification Sample
- Pandemic Planning: Is Your Bank Prepared? Webinar Recording (60 Minutes)
- Pandemic Relief – Managing Compliance Issues Webinar Recording (90 Minutes)