* Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. The PowerPoint slides that correspond with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
The effects of COVID-19 haunt our nation and its citizens. More Americans than ever have needs for immediate cash. For those with Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) there may be changes that will be beneficial during this time. Compliance Resource spent some time with Deb Crawford, one of the nation’s top deposit compliance experts, to find out how the CARES Act has affected IRAs and HSAs.
In order to get this information to you as quickly as possible we opted for a recorded interview rather than the usual webinar. Normally the program brochure is published and there are several weeks of marketing time to allow registrations to build. In this case, the questions were compiled; the program was recorded and became immediately available for delivery. Then the marketing began. Those responding quickly to this offer receive the completed recording within 48 hours of the time the program was conceived.
The cost for the recording is much less than the typical cost of a webinar [$99 and CMG members get their usual 33% discount for a $66 purchase price]. Unlimited access to the recording is available for a year after the release of the recording. The link to the recording can be shared with all members of your team, even those working remotely. The conversation we begin in the recording will be continued in the Compliance Resource Forum. You can follow along in the “Impact of Covid-19 and the CARES Act on IRAs and HSAs”.
This recording provides practical answers to common questions related to how Covid-19 and the CARES Act impacts IRAs and HSAs. Access to our Forum allows those who purchase the recording to ask unlimited questions on this topic.
Questions to be addressed in the interview include:
- Are IRA Contribution Deadlines extended?
- What about our 5498 reporting and statement?
- Did the Cares Act affect IRAs and HSAs?
- Were there changes to HSAs?
- What are the other numbers that changed for 2020?
- What are the SECURE Act requirements for tax years after 2019?
This informative recording is designed for everyone associated with opening IRA and HSA accounts and those serving IRA and HSA customers including customer service and retail staff, deposition operations, compliance officers, auditors, and risk managers
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has over 30 years of combined teaching and banking experience