* Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from email@example.com. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
Debit card fraud continues to be a significant risk to financial institutions as a result of both evolving fraud threats, monetary loss, and a breakdown in the customer experience when replacing the cards. Financial institutions are beginning to take a more strategic look at how they can more effectively identify, reduce and prevent debit card losses through multi-factor detection systems, customer facing card prevention technology and the creation of internal fraud departments. This recording focuses on emerging debit card fraud threats, the change in mitigation methods, compliance and regulatory expectations to effectively manage these threats and the dangers of not aligning your compliance functionality with the threats that exist internally and externally.
You’ll receive a detailed set of PowerPoint slides with your purchase.
- Evolving debit card attacks;
- Traditional vs. Emerging Fraud Mitigation Technologies (third-party back-office, EMV, multi-factor, and customer centric mobile app);
- Pros and Cons of Bankcard fraud mitigation programs (e.g. 3DSecure and Verified by VISA);
- Insurance coverage and blind spots;
- Compliance management concerns and the importance of compliance strategies in workflows, processes and reporting from small scale (case-by-case) to large scale breaches;
- Importance of Debit Card Table Top Incident Response Exercises;
- Evolving customer education
The recording is designed for compliance officers, risk managers, branch staff/client facing staff, call centers, fraud managers, operations managers, internal auditors, legal staff and information security officers.