* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable word document in your confirmation e-mail. The materials that correspond with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
Based on the increase of Person to Person (P2P) payments, financial institutions are experiencing a spike in debit card disputes. What are Regulation E requirements for P2P unauthorized debit card claims? Who takes the loss? What questions should the financial institution ask the customer? What are the financial institutions compliance protections and fraud safeguards against the increase in P2P consumer claims?
This webinar recording will take you through the compliance requirements for handling P2P disputes and provide financial institutions with best business practices for complying with Regulation E while protecting the financial institution.
The recording explores:
- Effective Handling of P2P debit card disputes such as Cash App, Venmo, and other social app transaction disputes.
- Asking the right questions to obtain proper information for the completion of the investigation.
- How financial institutions are strategically building out fraud management tools to prevent ongoing unnecessary debit card dispute claims.
- How financial institutions can effectively communicate and educate their consumers on protecting themselves against unauthorized social app disputes.
The recording is designed for Client facing teams, Deposit Operations, Electronic Banking, Internal Auditors, BSA Officers/Support Staff, Compliance Officers/ Support Staff and Risk Managers.