* Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
During this recording we will look at the deposit side of the financial institution and update you on final and pending regulatory changes. Where are we on the proposed SAFE Act, SECURE Act and beneficial ownership centralization. We also will cover the Regulation CC final changes, nonresident alien final look at foreign tax identification numbers and more. We will look at the regulators highlights of problems in bill pay and overdrafts.
- Regulation CC Final Rule and how to implement it
- Nonresident alien countdown to January 1, 2019
- UDAAP and Regulation DD struggles
- Deceptive representations about bill-pay debited date
- Debit Card Holds and Transaction Process for Overdrafts
- Regulation E Error Resolution Mistakes
- Legislative changes pending on cannabis, IRAs and beneficial ownership
- And other topics important to year end.
Deposit Compliance Officers, Deposit Operations, Account Services, Training, Bookkeeping, Front line branch staff
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has over 30 years of combined teaching and banking experience