* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable word document in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
This webinar recording is also available, at a discounted rate, in our 3-Part Compliance Basics Webinar Bundle
During this recording we cover deposit federal regulations basics. Understanding the regulations in their historical context and what each covers will help you determine when a regulation applies. You might be considering a simple thing like changing a penalty on a certificate of deposit, but you might not realize you have just landed in Regulation DD. From refunding customers on unauthorized transactions on Regulation E to overdraft rules, these regulations have big impact on every day decisions.
- Regulation D—Products and requirements
- Regulation E—Unauthorized funds transfers, Overdrafts, Foreign Remittances
- Regulation CC—Checks and Holds
- Regulation DD—Disclosures, Changing products, Fees
- Complaint Management
- ID Theft
- Conducting a New Deposit Interview—hitting all the regulatory requirements
The recording is designed for Deposit Compliance Officers, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Branch Staff, and Training Personnel.