* Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.WHAT?
2019 brings all new numbers for IRA contributions. We will cover all the IRA Products, Rollovers, Transfers and Distributions from IRAs. This is a comprehensive update and review for the seasoned IRA professional and not necessarily geared for those who need basic training. You will receive the 2018-2019 IRA Manual which is over 500+ pages of information for your financial institution. We also cover the Tax Cuts Jobs Act and any new legislation that may occur for IRAs at 2018 year end.
- Traditional IRA requirements;
- Roth IRA requirements;
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan requirements;
- Savings Incentive Match Plan requirements;
- Rollovers from IRA to IRA;
- Rollovers from Qualified Plans to IRAs;
- Premature Distributions;
- 70 ½ Required minimum Distributions;
- Inherited IRAs; and
IRA Administrators, Personal Bankers, Customer Service Representatives, Training, Deposit Operations and Compliance
Deborah L Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc. a Virginia/Louisiana based training company. She has been an instructor and a banker for over 30 years. She obtained her bachelors and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. Her specialty is the deposit side of the financial institution including BSA, IRAs and deposit regulations. Over the years she has been an instructor for many state associations and leagues.