* Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from email@example.com. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) published the final rule to implement the integrated disclosures (TRID) on November 20, 2013. The final rule was effective on October 3, 2015. After much industry confusion and concern regarding elements of the regulation, the CFPB released a proposal to update the TRID regulation in July 2016. While it did provide guidance on where the CFPB was headed in their thought process it was still a proposal that we couldn’t rely upon until finalized. That day has finally come! We received the final TRID Amendment on July 7, 2017. This program provides a thorough review of the TRID amendments to ensure your financial institution can:
- Take advantage of the newly clarified provisions within 60 days of the publication of the final TRID amendment; which is expected soon, maybe as soon as October 1, 2017; and
- Comply by the mandatory compliance date of October 1, 2018.
While many bankers feel that they may have finally mastered the TRID disclosures, these amendments will require change yet again. This two-hour program provides a review of the existing rules with emphasis on the final amendments that will be mandatory beginning October 1, 2018 but will be available for use as soon as 60 days from publication in the Federal Register. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get a jump start on TRID changes!
You will receive a detailed manual and PowerPoint slides that serve as useful tools long after the recording is finished.
This two-hour recording reviews the essential information from the existing final rule and how the amendments will impact that rule, including:
- Creating tolerance requirements for the total of payments;
- Providing guidance on sharing disclosures with various parties involved in the mortgage origination process;
- Detailed guidance on how to disclose construction loans;
- How to disclose simultaneous subordinate lien loans;
- Accurately disclosing the Calculating Cash to Close table;
- Tolerance requirements for charges paid to an affiliate;
- Clarification on when and how to disclose a rate lock;
- Proper disclosure of lender and seller credits; and
- So much more.
This recording is designed for mortgage loan department managers, compliance officers, loan officers, auditors and others with responsibilities for preparing, delivering or auditing TRID disclosures.