*Please note that the recording will not be immediately delivered to you. Upon purchasing please allow 24-48 hours for delivery. The recording will come in the form of a web link via e-mail from email@example.com. The training manual that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
This recording focuses on the recent regulatory updates for your Real Estate Valuation Program and provides guidance on common questions and suggested responses for the regulators during the real estate portion of the Safety and Soundness Exam.You’ll receive a detailed manual that serves as a handbook long after viewing the recording.
• Discussion of the recent FAQ on Appraisal Regulations – This recording will focus on each of the FAQ responses provided by the regulators for interpreting the RE Valuation regs
• Evaluation Threshold Updates – This section will discuss the recent threshold increase for Commercial Real Estate Transactions and include samples that could be considered eligible property types that are often overlooked; The current pending threshold increase for 1-4 family residential transactions will also be updated and discussed if approved by the regulators
• Minimum Appraisal Standards – Discussion of minimum appraisal standards, the appraisal development process, and transactions that will require an appraisal; several examples will be discussed around the “As Is” value requirement
• Minimum Evaluation Standards – A discussion of when the use of an evaluation is acceptable as well as minimum evaluation requirements necessary for an acceptable evaluation; a detailed overview of the threshold increase for Commercial Real Estate Transactions with examples will be included
• Understanding the Various Types of Reviews – The differences between an Appraisal Compliance Review and a USPAP Standard 3 Review will be discussed along with outsourcing reviews; also includes discussion of the Evaluation Compliance Review
• RE Valuation Safety and Soundness Exam tips – A discussion of common questions and suggested responses for your regulators during the safety and soundness exam
Program Content and Delivery:
This webinar focuses on recent updates to regulations for the Real Estate Valuation program and contains information relevant to those who manage or are involved with the appraisal or evaluation ordering, writing and/or review process within a bank. The instructor is a certified appraiser with extensive experience in real estate valuation requirements and processes.
Who Should Attend?
Members of the bank who are involved with ordering, writing or reviewing appraisal and/or evaluation reports, as well as other employees that will rely on these reports will be interested in attending this recording. In addition to any appraisal department member, this may include credit officers, loan officers, credit analysts, loan review officers, credit administration supervisors, and loan assistants.
You’ll receive a detailed manual and slides that will serve as a resource long after viewing the recording.