Position: Deposit Compliance Specialist
Compliance Resource, LLC is seeking an outgoing, experienced team member to fill the role of the Deposit Compliance Specialist. Compliance Resource is an organization that assists community based financial institutions with the regulatory compliance burden that exists today. We fill the role of support staff and trainer.
The Deposit Compliance Specialist is a new position that has been developed based on the demands and needs of the financial institutions we serve. The responsibilities for the position include:
• Thorough knowledge of Federal deposit regulations, including Regulations D, E, P, J, CC, DD, GG, and II;
• Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) regulatory requirements;
• Development of training materials for all Federal regulations detailed above;
• Effectively presenting training materials in a classroom or webinar setting to multiple participants;
• Flexibility to travel to multiple locations on a periodic basis to train/present for clients across the U.S.
• Assist Compliance Resource staff in maintaining the Community Forum on the company website;
• Writing periodic blog articles on the topics listed above;
• Create and present material to the Compliance Master’s Group on a periodic basis.
The individual hired will not need to relocate, and will work from their home in an established home office. Compliance Resource will consider candidates who have a thorough knowledge of the above mentioned regulations, excellent presentation skills, and strong writing and editing skills. All interested candidates please forward your resume to Amy Faust at [email protected] To seek additional information about Compliance Resource, LLC, visit our website at www.jackscomplianceresource.com.
Compliance Resource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply.