On May 14, 2019 staff from the Farm Credit Administration, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Federal Reserve Board, , National Credit Union Administration and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency are reviewing the recently released rules regarding Private Flood Insurance in a one-hour Outlook Live webinar. The webinar begins at 2 p.m. EDT. Agency personnel will explain:
- Mandatory acceptance of private flood insurance;
- Mandatory acceptance Compliance Aid;
- Discretionary acceptance of private flood insurance;
- Flood Coverage provided by Mutual Aid Societies; and
- Preparations to comply with the Rule
Registration is free at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/577/30085.