Non-US Company

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #6736

    We have a corporation based in foreign country that is wanting to open a CD with our bank. The corporation has a subsidiary based in a nearby town, and eventually we will have a relationship with them also. For now, the foreign company is looking to open a CD and they do not have an EIN. How do we perform CIP and how do we report the interest income they receive from the CD to the IRS?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.