This year’s ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference (ABA RCC) has more than 40 sessions from which attendees can create a curriculum. Every year the sessions contain several interesting sounding options – this year is no exception. Here are a few of my favorites.
- High Risk Customers Love ‘Em or leave ‘Em
- It’s My Third Party, I Can Cry If I Want To…
- Next Gen Marketing: Bunnies, Boarders, Bathroom Breaks, and Banks?
- Mortgage Compliance: Why Do I Always Feel Like I Am Missing Something?
- My perennial favorite – What to Tell Your CEO When You Return Home
Our intrepid on-site reporters will share the details of sessions that are hot and others that are not.